SEOP (Student Education Occupation Plan)
The purpose of the SEOP is to help you:
- Think about a future career and find out more about the training, education, and skills required.
- Assess your Career Interests and Work Styles. Think hard about what you enjoy, what you are good at, what kind of Personality you are, and the values you hold.
- Find out more about your chosen future career, such as educational requirements, salary, and working conditions.
- Develop an education plan to meet your career goals.
- Participate in a Job Shadow activity or Career Internship.
- Select post-secondary education and school that best meets your career goal and financial needs. Find out about College and University Admission Requirements.
- Find out about financial aid, review scholarship informationm, and apply for scholarships.
- Learn about applying for jobs, resumes, and practice Job Interviewing techniques.